Creative Journeys

A blog to track my crafting journeys. Right now I am stuck on knitting, especially socks. I also enjoy scrapbooking, cross-stich, beading, and trying anything new.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Long time . . . some finished objects

Here it is . . . my blog post. I have been knitting monkey socks. These are made out of STR lightweight and are colorway Mesa.


I have also been knitting a pair of fair isle socks. Pictures to come . . .maybe tomorrow.

Also I have been crocheting a little bit. Here is my potholder:
Last but not least my friend Colleen has been teaching to spin with a drop spindle. Boy am I addicted. In fact I just purchased my first roving from Etsy.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger RC said…

    you only purchased because I threatened to purchase for myself!

    nice to see you blog finally!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home