Creative Journeys

A blog to track my crafting journeys. Right now I am stuck on knitting, especially socks. I also enjoy scrapbooking, cross-stich, beading, and trying anything new.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Cable vest for My Mom

My Mom has been asking for a cabled vest for her birthday in October. Well I have been searching and searching for a pattern. On Friday I went to the Ewe and I in Bryn Mawr, PA. A very cute store with nice yarn. The ladies there suggested trying a men's pattern so we came up with this book from Interweave press -


Here is the vest I think will look nice in the Lion Brand cotton ease that my Mom chose. She didn't want wool or anthing scratchy, plus she wanted it to be washable.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger hakucho said…

    I think that will be a beautiful vest for your mom :)

    I have yet to try cotton ease, but have heard nothing but good things!

    happy knitting :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home