Creative Journeys

A blog to track my crafting journeys. Right now I am stuck on knitting, especially socks. I also enjoy scrapbooking, cross-stich, beading, and trying anything new.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Picture of SP10 package

As you can see my SP was fabulous to me. Stuff from knit picks includes needle points in 15 and 17. A size 1 32" circular for magic loop. Essentials sock yarn and some Andean silk and the Moc Croc sock pattern. Also some purple wildefoot sock yarn. Plus some Wool and Mohair in a pretty yellow and a pretty green. Also not pictured are stitch markers with my name on them.
My favorite is something I have been wanting but I did not even tell my SP. A sock blocker keychain. Thank you to my SP and to my hostess Robyn, I have had a wonderful time participating in SP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home