Creative Journeys

A blog to track my crafting journeys. Right now I am stuck on knitting, especially socks. I also enjoy scrapbooking, cross-stich, beading, and trying anything new.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Finishing . . .

First I finished this baby sweater a week ago. I still have to put the buttons on but it is basically done. It is a Sirdar Pattern with Sirdar Faire Isle Dk yarn. It is for a Doctor friend who had their fourth boy this month. I made a 6-12 month size so that the little one would get more wear out of it.








Next I finished this Landscape scarf. It is a fiber trends pattern. I was trying it out to see if I wanted to do the full shawl. I decided that I love the pattern plus I had a lot of fun knitting it. The yarn is a hand died sock yarn from Claudia handpaints.



I loved this one so much I decided to make two more for Mother's Day presents.





This is the first of two Mother's Day presents. This one is for my MIL. She likes lime green. The pattern is the Lanscape scarf and the yarn is Cherry Tree Hill.

I am currently working on the other Mother's Day scarf. It is out of a Koigu it is more of neutral colorway. Pictures to come when I finish. Probably towards the end of this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home