Creative Journeys

A blog to track my crafting journeys. Right now I am stuck on knitting, especially socks. I also enjoy scrapbooking, cross-stich, beading, and trying anything new.

Friday, August 25, 2006

New Sock Yarn

I visited TheTechnicolr Sheep and fell in love with a new sock yarn. It is hand painted from South Africa and it is sooo soft. The above colorway is Passion Fruit and the one below is Walk in the Woods. The yarn is called Claudia Hand Painted and it is 100% Meriono wool. I start knitting a sock with the above yarn this afternoon and it is turning out so pretty.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Dipsy Doodle said…

    Gosh, this yarn is so absolutely amazing - and handpainted from South Africa does sound pretty luxurious too! I can't wait to see it knitted up! Happy Knitting!

    Dipsy D.
    http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    I made Patch by changing the yarn color each tier of Dave's Garterlac Dishcloth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home