Creative Journeys

A blog to track my crafting journeys. Right now I am stuck on knitting, especially socks. I also enjoy scrapbooking, cross-stich, beading, and trying anything new.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday. Although I had a beautiful dinner with my parents and my brother last night, today has been horrible. First it is so Hot! Next my son is sick and driving me crazy. He threw a two hour screaming fit, so I guess he is getting stronger and feeling better. What a birthday for me.

I do have some catching up to do about my knitting. Last month I finished two projects that I did not post about.
First is the Lucy bag that I made for myself. I love it but the handle turned out a little short.

Here is the before felting:












And here is the after:










The next project that I completed is the Tote Bag from the book One Skein. This was a birthday present for my sister-in-law.
The below picture is before felting:



This picture is after felting.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger sUsAn said…

    Happy belated birthday to you! You've been a busy knitter! Your bags lok great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home